Print off the "Salt Dough" art activity and get busy creating!
· 1 cup flour
· 1/2 cup salt
· 1/2 cup water
· 1 tablespoon cooking oil
· First mix all the ingredients together.
· Then knead the dough for at least 10 minutes.
· Cover the dough with cling wrap to stop the dough drying out and let the dough sit for 30 minutes before using.
· Roll out the dough and you can use cookie cutters to make various shapes or cut out your own shapes. If you want to hand your creations, remember to put a hole at the top.
· This dough can be baked in a low (250 degree) oven for about 35-45 minutes.
· Then let stand and harden over night.
· You can paint your creations the next day.
©All Rights Reserved Loving2Learn™