Print off the "Taco Rounds" recipe and start cooking!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- round tortilla chips, bite sized
- lettuce, tomatoes - chopped
- sour cream (optional)
1. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned and drain.
2. Stir in taco seasoning mix and the amount of water indicated on the seasoning package.
3. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet lined with foil.
6. Top with beef mixture and cheese.
7. Bake until cheese is melted.
8. Sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes.