Print off the "Pizza Upside Down" recipe and start cooking!
Pizza Upside Down
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Drain off any liquid.
3. Add spaghetti sauce.
4. Cover and simmer until heated.
5. Pour into a greased 13x9" baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, oil, flour and salt. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
8. Put some more cheese on top.
9. Bake at 400º for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.