Print off the "Fruity Oatmeal" recipe and start cooking!
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped peeled peaches or chopped apples
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup skim milk
1. In a medium saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
2. Stir in oats, peaches or apples, raisins or cherries, and cinnamon.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat. Let the oatmeal stand for 2 minutes.
5. Pour 2 tablespoons milk over each serving.