Print off "Banana Bread" and start cooking!
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 c. sifted flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- measuring cups and spoons
- small bowl
- medium-size bowl
- large bowl
- bread pan coated with nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
- In a medium-size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, add the vegetable oil. Add the sugar a little bit at a time, and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture in the large bowl and beat well.
- Add some of the flour mixture to the large bowl and beat well. Then add some of the mashed bananas and beat some more. Continue adding flour, then bananas, then flour, then bananas, until everything is mixed in.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan. Bake for 70 minutes.
- Flip your banana bread out of the pan, let it cool for a bit, and cut it into slices to eat and share!